Thursday, March 8, 2007

FROM THE BOOK OF PARIS

We heard Paris Hilton is soon becoming a councilor on The Simple Life. With all her years of experience and insight on life, it’s a no-brainer. Have a look at all the wisdom she’s displayed over the past years…

Who? Oh yeah... he's like your president? I don't know what he looks like.
Paris Hilton (when asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair)

Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?
Paris Hilton

When I was a kid I had no idea I lived in a mansion. Then I went to a friend's house and I was like - "Oh.".
Paris Hilton

A true heiress is never mean to anyone - except a girl who steals your boyfriend.
Paris Hilton

I don't really think, I just walk.
Paris Hilton

Kabbalah helps you confront your fears. If a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her.
Paris Hilton

What's a soup kitchen?
Paris Hilton

There you have it… pearls.

No comments: